Infused Innovations’ practice is focused on planning, designing, implementing, and managing technology solutions for our clients. Currently there is an opening for a Senior Data Engineer with experience in data architecture, engineering, and development.
A background in developing ETL templates for file building and customized data processing, experience with creating and tuning data queries, experience with stored procedures, business intelligence, and reporting are critical. An ideal candidate would also have a background in developing integrations against data, whether through APIs or other methods.
The role will include batch job development for extracts and in-database processes, creating automation for API calls, data discovery, and integration of files from legacy systems to Azure and other cloud environments. An ideal candidate would also have a background in “telling stories” with data, analytics and scoring, and reporting.
This role includes direct customer interaction and advisory elements, and you will be tasked with client training and support on the systems being designed and developed.
- 3-5 years of experience in data development using more than one of the following: Redpoint Data Management, Alteryx, Azure or other cloud based ETL tools (Data Factory, Databricks, etc…).
- Experience in data hygiene, data profiling, data mapping including merge/purge, data extraction, and reporting.
- Experience with relationship database platforms.
- Experience in standard quality assurance procedures.
- Conceptualize digital transformation around data with strategic vCTO advisor.
- Preferred experience in data automation, API development, and/or web services/platforms.
- Collaboration on solutions with prospects and customers, present your ideas with confidence.
- Preferred strong skillset in analytics, mathematics and/or data modeling.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment balancing multiple tasks as an individual or with a team.
- Must have the ability to work remotely, strong time management skills.
- The desire to learn new tools and software in the ever-changing tech stack.
- Experience with project management, and customer communication (verbal and written).
- Work with the sales team to develop opportunities with new and existing clients
- Participate in technical sessions with clients to discover requirements and develop solutions.
- Serve as engineering resource on implementation projects.
- Mentor and develop engineering support team member roles.
- Maintain technical certifications as required.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science, engineering or equivalent experience.
- Hands-on experience required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com