WHO IS INFUSED INNOVATIONS?
Infused Innovations works with organizations to accelerate their digital transformation journey. Focusing on planning, designing, implementing, and managing leading edge technology solutions for our clients, our mission is to enable our clients to streamline operations, optimize revenue, and to develop new business concepts in support of their digital transformation strategies.
Much of our customer-facing engagement is around trusted advisory and strategic alignment of solutions to solve business challenges. Outwardly, this position combines an understanding of Microsoft business, security, and technology solutions, with client leadership, guidance, and management. Community engagement, strong reputation, and involvement is also desired. Inwardly, this position requires mentorship and leadership abilities, both technical and human, as well as the ability to build and maintain strong delivery teams.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate will fill a visible and high-impact leadership role within the organization. You will have excellent domain knowledge, and skills that leverage the capabilities of peers, business partners, team members, and clients. You will reinforce our culture of quality, growth and development, and commitment to delivery for our customers. Your enthusiasm for innovative technologies and continued learning should be apparent. As such, this leader must bring control, trust, accountability, and transparency in the execution of his/her responsibilities.
Additionally, this individual will have a passion for leading, hiring, mentoring, and building a high level of competency within our technical disciplines while also forging valuable relationships across the organization. They will be willing to jump on calls with our customers, get their hands dirty, as well as advise our customers in the CTO capacity.
- Define and execute the technical strategy and vision, leveraging leadership and influencing skills to gain support and alignment for all technical initiatives.
- Manage solution design, cloud-first architecture, and service delivery across all internal and external resources.
- Serve as engineering resource (escalation, execution, delivery) on support cases, implementation projects, or other internal requirements.
- Drive collaboration, advise, and offer support internally and externally.
- Hire and develop technical expertise that supports our vision. Including developing a pipeline of talent, providing relevant training, and mentoring to technical resources across all levels of seniority and experience.
- Ensure our technical solutions and processes are designed & implemented to deliver the highest level of operational excellence, scalability, and security/privacy.
- Be aware of developing security threats and proactively manage any potential security issues related to ongoing projects or existing solutions.
- Keep up to date with best practices and emerging trends within the technology landscape.
- Ability to guide and manage needs-assessment, feature requirements, fit-for-function, and ecosystem migration and improvement.
- Experience managing customer expectations around SLAs, ticket responses, positive communication.
- Community engagement via webinars, conference participation, partner engagement, etc…
- Maintain technical certifications as required.
- 10+ years of experience leading consulting service delivery teams.
- 5+ years as CTO / SVP / VP Engineering leadership role.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams while thriving in a fast-paced growing company.
- Thorough understanding of the Microsoft 365 platform, as well as strong familiarity with Azure IaaS and PaaS deployment elements and options.
- Understanding of the security threat landscape, MITRE ATT&CK, and zero trust framework.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with internal counterparts, clients, and partners/vendors.
- Record of successful management of departmental P&L.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills, able to communicate technical concepts to both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- High level of attention to detail and good documentation skills.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
- Ideal candidate would be a Microsoft MVP.
- Required certifications: MS-100, MS-101, and AZ-104. Certifications can be active at hiring date or attained within 90 days after hire.
- Desired certifications: MS-500 and AZ-500.
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If you may be a good fit, we encourage you to apply. Infused Innovations is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to principles of equality, diversity, and inclusion. As we are committed to diversifying our company, we make a particular effort to recruit and encourage candidates that are historically from underrepresented communities to apply for open positions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org